1. Start by parting a section of hair in the front of your head.
2. At the very front of that section grab a smaller section of hair and pull it downward. Hold the hair taut.
3. With the smaller section divide into two pieces and began to two strand twist downward. After crossing the two sections twice stop.
4. With the remaining loose hair began pulling small sections downward and adding it into the two strand twist you started previously.
• Remember, 1.You’re pulling the hair downward, 2.adding it to one side of the twist and 3.then crossing it over. The hair within the twist that is closes to the loose section of hair will always be your marker for adding in more hair.
Continue this process all the way across until you achieve a look similar to the one above. Remember to take your time there is no rush— and the end result will be fabulous. I do hope this was helpful.
* If you’re still having trouble I have put together a video tutorial.
This is my first pictorial so, if you like this and want to see more please let me know in the comments below. And if you have any suggestions please share those with me as well . As always if you try this style please share your results with me on Facebook or Twitter.